The Accounts department is headed by Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer (FA&CAO).
The Accounts Department is mainly responsible for :-
- Keeping the accounts of the Northern Railway in accordance with the prescribed rules.
- Internal check of transactions affecting the receipt and expenditure of West Central Railway.
- Prompt settlement of proper claims against Northern Railway.
- Tendering, as part of its important functions, advice to the administration whenever required or necessary in all matters involving Railway finance.
- Compilation of budgets in consultation with other departments and monitoring the budgetary control procedures as may be laid down in the relevant orders and Code rules from time to time.
- Generally discharging other management accounting functions such as providing financial data for management reporting, assisting inventory management, participation in purchase/contracting decisions and surveys for major schemes in accordance with relevant rules and orders.
- Seeing that there are no financial irregularities in the transaction of the railway.
For more information send your queries firstname.lastname@example.org
वित्त सलाहकार एवं मुख्य लेखा अधिकारी
आलोक कुमार शुक्ला
Alok kumar Shukla
एन. श्रीनिवास राजू
N. Srinivas Raju
मुख्य सुचना अधिकारी
श्रीमती भारती बंगाले
Smt. Bharti Bangale
Source : West Central Railway CMS Team Last Reviewed on: 11-01-2017