What is retiring rooms?
- Retiring rooms are the place, which operated by railways, where you can stay for maximum 3 days. All major stations have retiring room facility.
How can you get retiring room?
- You have a valid railway journey ticket to stay in retiring room.
- Contact to on duty Station Master / Deputy Station Master or any other railway staff who is authorised to allot accommodation.
- Pay the required tariff at booking window and get your retiring room ticket.
- Board your room with the help of janitor / care-taker.
Type of rooms, tariff and number of beds available in stations of West Central Railway.